Edit Your Email and Password
Manage Your Subscription
UpDoNA has made great strides since forming in December, 2021. Please help us continue our efforts to improve the Residential and Business experience in Upper Downtown by renewing your membership.
- Developed good working relationships with multiple areas of city & state government
- Increased police focus on the drug use at 16th & Champa and illegal encampments at 14th & Stout
- Responsible for temporary lighting at 14th & Stout to discourage illegal campers
- Received agreement with city on permanent lighting and steam grate improvements at 14th & Stout (scheduled for Nov, 2022)
- Worked with city on Aloft contract, resulting in increased security patrols, and improved safety and aesthetics.
- Partnered with STEP Denver and The Delores Project to provide UpDoNA support to these drug and homelessness-oriented charities
- Testified before the House and Senate Judiciary Committees on the fentanyl bill
- Created Scooter Committee to improve safety of scooter/pedestrian interactions
- Created Good Neighbor Committee to help control operation of businesses taking out new liquor licenses
And many more accomplishments, too numerous to mention.
Your subscription will automatically renew using the credit card originally provided.
To manage your UpDoNA subscription and payment method, click the link below and enter your email address. You will be sent an email with a link to the customer portal where you can manage your UpDoNA subscription.